Sunday, May 1, 2011

Work Combination On Calculator



















Is it time to celebrate nothing? almost 5,000,000 unemployed, well ... I'll stick with 4,000,000, barring those who live in permanent unemployment decision propia.Pero these ... today are not the subject of my post. Today

subject of my post than 4,000,000 unemployed, those people who are not entitled to one of the main values \u200b\u200bCONSTITUTIONAL subject on which our democracy "JOBS."



The "IRRESPONSIBLE LEADERS" have been unable to create productive in Spain need to satisfy the right of the English working a decent job, but they have everything and have it for life. How long are we going to let them play with our patience? How much longer we look the other way? Shall we be spreading joy-election? or maybe it does the final of the Champions ?....¡¡ NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!.


to so many friends that you are in this situation oscurra Do not even faint, I fight with you for you @ s @ s.



And these roses are for all mothers who pass by here. Happy day!
And of course, especially my Mom, that I adore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment