Thursday, November 4, 2010

Brazilian Wax For Men In Pa

Farewell and closing - October 24, 2010

Hi all,
Amen to the FET to America, after months of preparation and an intense week with exciting special tables, views and generous hosts and moderators impeccable.
We want to thank everyone for your confidence in our project and our instinct. Y we say that we have so much fun, we've learned a lot and has been a pleasure to share with you our time.
Thanks to the hosts for the impeccable organization, the moderators by prepación and interest with which they established the talks, institutions and friends for their support and passion, and the authors have pointed to this personal project small and intimate how close he has given us each other.
A real pleasure.

! I hope we meet again soon!

Receive a big hug, FERNANDA ALVAREZ
LOLITA
BOSCH

*******


has been a pleasure
Elena Hevia, cultural journalist - The Associated Press.


congratulations to you guys with all my heart and my huge thanks for letting me know some authors that until now I was hidden. Thanks for the literature serve as good flavor.
... I'm still enjoying.
Cristina Osorno, Catalunya House Amèrica

Hello, Des
of Robafaves gràcies inn, has estat a treballar amb plaer vosaltres.
Fins Aviat,
Cooperative Robafaves Llibres

Thank you Lolita, initiatives are always held and often welcomed with enthusiasm, but this, the Collective Fu , besides being a trigger for good deeds, or actions without adjectives, is unique in bringing together all participants of the event organizers, sponsors, reading public, students, teachers and speakers almost confused, and out of these, ties creators and creative benefit all parties.
already, enough rhetoric, what a hug with love and although I must apologize because I feel that I had the profile of a person of faculty, likewise, came with me the assurance of having established links enduring, transcendental affection and common projects. Our poet says that the only possible country is the affection, and I like to think of myself as militants in that verse. I'll see, it's silly to say that they were strange, but I feel homesick, do not know how the term is in Catalunya, saudade and stuff.
With you always
Israel Centeno. Writer, Venezuela.

Congratulations to you on how risky the commitment and carry it, despite everything, to fruition.
Pepo Paz, Editor of Bartleby.

Dear Lolita and Fernanda Here
happy to be back, happy to have been, happy to have known them. What more could you want? When I grow up I want to be like Lolita and Fernanda! I learned a lot by listening to other writers, thinking about what I saw in others and in myself, and English in the cultural field that always seems to me incomprehensible Martian but also important because it reminds me who I am and I want.
And thank you very much for this opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and I laughed too much.
Meruane Lina. Writer, Chile.

Thank you. Hugs,
Josep Maria Mico. Literature Catedràtic Espanyola - Universitat Pompeu Fabra

! Congratulations to you!!
Claudia Apablaza. Writer and editor of Barataria, Chile.

Lolita Dear Fernanda:
Thank you all. They were beautiful days, and I remember now brightly Menorca in the cold of Madrid.
Beijos, hugs, my dear,
Antonio José Ponte. Writer, Cuba.

pretty Thanks to you, for your strength and determination.
Fatima Anglada. Management culture. Menorca

Thanks, I had a great time.
Regards, Eloy Fernandez Porta
. Writer and essayist. Barcelona

Dear Collective,
Thank you, always. Loving hugs,
Giovanna Rivero. Writer, Bolivia.

Dear Fernanda and Lolita
Thanks to you and all the Coletivo Fu for the tremendous effort you have done. I hope it was worth it: If you have aroused the curiosity of some readers and has created personal links between the authors, who are in the end those who work for the works of each other moving-we can give all satisfied. I have had the opportunity to meet Marta Aponte, and that is enough. They had been waiting 3 years (porca misery!) And has only been possible thanks to your call. What else to say! Hopefully there are more chances of repeating. Count on us. I accompany you to hold your illusion where the forces and resources.
A big kiss to both. And heartfelt thanks again.
Maria Moreno. Twenty-seven letters editor.


I'm glad that everything was so good and, from the Fundació d'Estudis Superiors d'Olot we just say we're very pleased to have collaborated on this project and on another occasion that if you have at hand something similar, you can count on us also be a pleasure.
! Thanks for everything and see you soon!
Marta Figueras. Fundació d'Estudis Superiors d'Olot

I am very grateful to organize conferences such as this. Serve to open the mind.
Hugs,
Juan Cerezo. Editor Tusquets Editores.


Thanks to you, health and hopefully repeat itself soon.
Diana Hernandez. Blackie Books Editor.






0 comments:

Post a Comment