Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bank Int.calc Formula

WINTER COLOR THAT IS THE FUTURE FOR ALL CHRISTMAS


With this greeting:
  • I want to brew in your home all the luck in the world ...
  • I agradaceros your company during the 2010 ...
  • I want to tell you are very great in everything you do, in your poems, your mountain routes in your fotazas, in your tales, in your utopias and solidarity ... I love your blogs .... each filled with their things .... and all filled with the best of each one of you ... and I want to keep going with you momentosdecisivos @ s during 2011.
  • I want to let us all have a future, a tod @ s. .. In the picture my hands are full of the coal ... because it is the future of my basin .... is the direct and indirect employment of my watershed that your future is filled with the wish.
ABRAZOTEDECISIVO plump
CHRISTMAS

0 comments:

Post a Comment