Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lupus On The Nose Of A Labrador






From Momentosdecisivos I wish you a tod @ s HAPPY 2011.



May you continue to enjoy every sunrise,
... each evening ...
... of those moments with your loved ones, doing what you like
... very, very many health ...
... and WE ARE s tod @ s, we strive to be better every day.

Thank you for being with me this year,
... thanks for your comments, company, heat ...
... for those moments of your time, you gave me. THANK YOU SO!


A TOD @ S, but in my New Year's Eve toast ... let me to remember those friends who now bloggers are faring worse, those losses that you suffered in 2010, and for those bad times that you are currently going for all of you @ s ask my New Year's toast to that I do not miss the peace and balance to overcome the bad times and continue forward. 2011

Abrazotesdecisivos with all my affection for you, for all that you are part of my momentosdecisivos, and teach me so much in your little corner ... day after day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment