Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where To Buy American Crew Products In Toronto,on

VACATIONS EMPTYING TIME OF SHARED MOMENTS


"The land of the trees toddlers"


That is meaning this holiday for me:
Vacation ....... Latin vacatio "emptying time" ... that void profitable silence, receptivity and contemplation that has nothing .... to do with laziness ... this time I did not go that far ... every day we are going to a beautiful place right near home.

just 1km in the lanyard, to 1160 meters and a slope from La Robla, barely 215 meters ... with an endless number of ways, each of them are inviting me to witness what I have around, I'm really lying, I'm wondering how I feel, I'm between two phases: the making and not to do ... time to walk without propose neither a place nor a time frame to do so.


A beautiful sunrise ... invites us to contemplate and enjoy ...



Looking at the ground we can see these wonderful creatures ...


Reflections of life


is a joy to see animals in their environment, this skunk wanted to say hi ...




We walked with the first snow day without snow later ... with frost and very low temperature with good temperature ... ... at dawn, dusk ...


and someday ... even at night made us enjoy the journey.



REFLECTION:

"We all change a little every day ... BUT YOU SHOULD LOOK CLEAN OUR preconceived ideas ... IF WE APPRECIATE AND VALUE CHANGES IN THESE PEOPLE WANT"

0 comments:

Post a Comment