Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cats Bowel Poptropica

MOUNTAIN WATER TO REST IN ADVANCE ....

Sunday 10 April.


The Gilbo ... Riaño is that mountain which lies on the water ...


to get to it ... you go into the forests where the gnomes live under the root of the beautiful trees ...


These are strange and wonderful ways that you stay on the couch of the queen. In this environment with this beauty ... we have to face another giant massif "The Espigüete." Raccoons there waiting for us ... it's huge and beautiful. From here ... I touch the top ... this is magical ... and without suffering the rise jejejeje. cerquita Y. .. and we have our destiny today THE GILB ... is great. Before starting Gilbo ... The climbing time ... which is becoming a classic jejejeje. And ... start of the climb to the top ... "that momentosdecisivos of dizziness The views are great ... can not describe ... you have to Cortao live ... but are becoming more visible and my vertigo begins to play me this trick y. .. it's time I decided to pull my body lock and ground ... so the vertigo is less obvious and I go crawling ... not as you imagine ... I do not want in top picture, I want more photos ... I give the camera to the poet ... you enjoy, I'm pure adrenaline and I just want to pass this mess magic. The views are spectacular ... breathtaking ... the best I've seen ... bad that he has not enjoyed since the vertigo blocked me ... but at lower and feel safe and ... the feeling is that ... again repeated to see if I can straight up and down standing erect and enjoy this truly wonderful. Today 7 days later, we're back in the company of Maria Teresa and John ... http://mtrodesm.blogspot.com/


spent two days straight ... are being a wonderful time in the company of these friends of Barcelona ... bloggers have been delighted with our mountain and our sites ... we are trying to teach the most out of our land Leon ... The Monday morning and Valporquero Faedo.


try to stop by your houses, but would not in these days ... you to know that is because we are those hosts that Maria Teresa and John deserve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment