Monday, April 4, 2011

Naruto What Happened In 2 Years





Go roads !!!!!!
by David
April 3, 2011

This Sunday I made the first route with the skinny on Ripollés area, an area that will be my range for a few months. The day was chosen to leave on Sunday after a Saturday with an impressive time on Sunday dawned much more crappy.
In fact the sky was covered and quite serious threat of rain. Like the previous weekend and had left without leaving me, no one was willing to lose out, so after watching the sky was Vallter the area, I went to Olot was quite clear. Great success !!!!!!!
route was poised to strike Coll d'Ares and go to France, but changed at the last moment map, go looking for the sun, and that's what I did.
I decided to go down the road that I have right next to the campsite, in particular the one leading to San Salvador Del Bac, and reaches the Capsacosta Coll, one of the hills we climb the Remences terra. My mother enjoyed that way, the data are brutal, 25 km round trip, 0 cars, 50 cyclists mother ...... I spent all the time greeting as cool bikers .... ..... ... As I was not clear the path, I decided to total adventure and decide on the fly, so did all the road, about 3 km climb smooth and then all down, when I decided to climb down the same path in order to make the climb to the Coll de Capsacosta.
After making the rise and fall and again through the camp I decided to investigate a road that is right at the entrance of Sant Joan de les Abadesses. So I took the road to Sant Joan, about 11 km approx, all downhill, and again with the tone of the morning, lots of cyclists ............. In Sant Joan is a road that takes you up Vallfogona, raising the Cobet Coll, but only a part of it, I hope the week upload next integer from Ripoll. Then I went to Ripoll and Sant Pau back up again ....
The route has been curious, I've been making up the route without knowing exactly where to go, is what has to be an adventurer, jejejejeje ..... I spent two peoples, and I've done quite a sack, in fact the route have been 80 km, a height difference 1300-1400 and 3 hours. I've come quite petado, since I have not known regulated, I flip with the bike that is lightweight and much faster then what happens happens, that I burst.
guess is that much of the problem is going a bit blind to the route, and the rush of "fuck if I go much ...." I'm late because what happens happens, that petas jejejejejeje
So that you see, breathtaking views, quiet roads and many bikers .... what more could you want .....

I have already prepared the next route, and just in case I'll find an alternative for bad weather, high mountain that you know, within hours the weather has changed completely, to see if this time I take it easy and just more whole.


0 comments:

Post a Comment