Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cruising Places In Ireland



Salars
by David
April 20 04/20/2011

We're on vacation ... .. lerelerele !!!!!!!!

Well, that and I'm on vacation, and what better than the first day of vacation to make a rutilla. This time I've been mountain biking after several outings with the road I wanted to reconnect with the mountain so much joy and "hostiones" has given me .... Hehehehe.
As yet there is no biker by camping I decided to go alone to explore the mountain. I wanted a route that would not be too long and could be done relatively quickly, since the early start did not want to hit me. Looking for wikiloc found a route out of Sant Pau of Segúries and went for a walk to the village of Beget.
The novelty of the GPS route was because I used the phone a mini X10 xperia, that I lost the story. He planned to buy a GPS, in particular the Dakota 20, but for now I have stopped buying. The phone has Android OS and I found a free software "OruxMaps" going great, is a soft type CompeGPS, gives you plenty of options, the typical need to make our exit. I created a stand that I lost the story, has not moved at all the phone and looks perfect. It's in my power to prevent a possible fall breaks. The biggest problem I saw him was the battery but has lasted me perfectly the entire route, even I have enough photos for some heavy that I had complained that the blog did not have photos.
Well let the mess. As the rainy weekend looks crappy, I decided to leave today, well in fact Michael told me to leave she took advantage and went to buy, damn good as it gets, your own wife encouraging you to get out, what more could you ask ... ... well as made to order, a good ... ... .. route .... jejejejeje
The route out of the same town and I headed for the Coll del Sitjar, uploaded already known, as it coincides with many of the routes I've done on other occasions. A few miles later there was a slight detour to climb the Puig Ou, tiny ramp, I started riding the bike and eventually I ended up walking, go over ramps beasts that God had not come up, I have been alternating between walking and can be mounted . The track ends in meadow, no way and continues to Puig, with stunning views, which certainly have not done pictures, shit!!
me show you some pictures of the trail that goes by the Fageda.

Once up touches down, and what a fall, where I uploaded now becomes a very interesting trialerita because it is fast and therefore "hostiable", although the decline has come without problems.


Once recovered, the track suddenly left the road to get into a trial bike on the left, my mother, where is this ... ... .... Because if there will come down ... ... .. the truth is that you can make a whole, I enjoyed as a child, go bajadotes, and I like fairly steep but clean stone sections with mushrooms and in Fageda through a very pretty ... ....


Once I pulled down Beget, if you are regular blog readers will remember that it is a beautiful town. The last route with the skinny spent just for this people and now I'm back. The truth is that, as I said in my previous post is beautiful and highly recommended visit.


Once rested and gained strength, began a path quite handsome and quite durillo, as it has many rocks, they do have to be a thousand eyes to go to the ground. It is quite long, and this makes the forces be declining, long time no see hit me a burst of this type ... .... I had become a gentleman with such road ... .. jejejejejeje
arrive at the end of the trail Salars the chapel, which is beautiful, the truth is that the area is brutal, surrounded by mountains and a valley is the chapel. From here begins a trail to climb up a hill, which commands eggs, I met a guy playing the guitar, I stoned, in fact when the guy saw me stopped, I guess I was wrong of balls and made him ashamed, so I was at the top of the mountain, so you will not see anyone, and the truth is that it is fairly easy for anyone else to do but hey, there's a biker where nobody comes.


Once you get above-trial bike trail begins a rather complicated, in fact I had to alternate between going up and walking, had stretch well air, and some quite stone, to go alone because I did not want to risk ... ... ... After quite a while get on the road and address Font Ruby. Here is kinda thing and most have already finished up, and now plays off, alternating a tack but almost all of track, reaching Camprodón. To avoid putting the road going down paths that go right next to the road and make the return much more enjoyable.
Eventually the route have been 55 km, 4 hours with their paraditas included and some 1600-1700m.
The truth is that today I enjoyed a lot, not a lot to go out with mountain biking. I regained the feeling of the mountain, with little paths and trialeras. And above all the solitude of the mountains, because there are no god, well yes, horses everywhere, in fact there has been one that I almost knocked to the ground in shock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment