Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What Do You Wear To A Burns Night





Return to the Valley of Bianya
By David
April 10, 2011


As I said last week had slope areas last week I could not do, as I am a Noob and I can not pull 200 km, I have to make the routes of 100 to 100, good any more.

I decided to do this route as beautiful views I thought I would have, and that rolled several mountainous areas.
I left the campsite about 8:30, and knew more or less what it would take, I was rushing a bit and leave later than usual.

I took the road and headed Camprodón, leaving it with pirates and sleeves and head down a road that will leads to a snowy mountain continues to be special ..... but lucky me, when I got a twisted Camprodón Molló right hand, leaving the left Vallter. This road is a county that at this morning there are not many cars, just some deluded to go skiing with the heat that does not quite understand, but hey, is it about the despair of the last days ski season ....

A km before reaching Molló there is a detour to the right to go to Rocabruna and Beget. This road is impressive but even more impressive is the village of Beget is certainly one of the most beautiful villages I visited, all of stone and surrounded by mountains on all sides. The road of my head down, but in the opposite direction must be the milk, there are ramps pretty interesting, but we'll leave for another occasion, I'm not yet ready for them ... This road ...... jejejejeje is impressive, in this piece to the Rock Castellfollit I have advanced more than 5 cars. Highly recommended for the weak.
Once I admired the people down a little and then play back up to Oix. More of the same ups and downs that do not pose many problems but accumulate miles and drop ..... the moment the temperature is good, and need not take off the cuff ......
000
After an interesting climb up Castellfollit under the rock, piece of hanging in a mountain village, the truth is that it is to take pictures ..... if you are carrying clear, I had camera ready to shoot some pictures, because one of the regular readers of the blog and good friend, had complained that there were no photos .... but in the end I left the camera on the table and could not make any. Taking advantage of the beauty of the area took the opportunity to eat the banana admiring Castellfollit of the Rock and houses literally hanging from the mountain.

From there I went to Olot by a relatively quiet road, here begins a long climb of about 25 km through Olot and to the Coll de Coubet. In Olot and I took off the sleeves and is where I started to suffer, with the rise, heat and accumulated petadez. I ran out of water in the absence of a km to reach the Coll de Coubet, all favored the moment "slut" ... come to us ...... we could not with my soul, the man hit the deck took over my body ....... holy heaven !!!!! How would the free !!!!!!..... once crowned Coll Vallfogona decided to go to is the town where last week I stop to fill the tank.

As if it were a shipwrecked, I drank water like a beast, I ate the bar and got a gel .......... rush, rush, subidoooooonnnnnnnn! !

I thought I could not endure the nearly 40 that I had but I had a good stretch down again I could recover and get to Ripoll. Once on the road Ripoll always going up, but much more light, in fact I did the whole stretch from Ripoll to Sant Pau de Segúries on large plate and thrusting chestnut, is what the gel, gives you energy extra and that he was cast .......... This stretch is quite plague, as it has enough movement but hey, is what you get, there is a berm of 1 meter which can go for it. This is the main road all the cyclists used to go Vallter, Camprodon, Ripoll, ... .. or you have to go around for eggs ... ....

the end I came to San Pau 110 km, about 1700 m of positive slope and nearly 5-hour drive.


This is the track of the route:
http://www.bikemap.net/route/886380


This time the route I have been more controlled and I have not trap as much as last week Pajarón everything and took me, but that does not count.

I've been camping with the bikers of the routes to face Easter, I have made contacts with the group of bikers, this time will be with the mountain bike, to see which routes me have prepared. I already feel like the guys .... Jejejejejeje

0 comments:

Post a Comment