Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Is My Cervix Closed Before My Period?





Volta Catalunya!
by David.

Sunday March 27, 2011


This weekend he planned to leave on Sunday as the Sabbath had commitments and could not leave. The weather forecast was pretty bad for Sunday, however Saturday was pretty good. Know everything and had no other options to pray to the gods so that no rain bikers.
As many days he did not come out with the skinny, I decided that Sunday would wonder around collserola, typical, rise by Vallvidrera, Sant Cugat, the rabasssada by the Sant Cugat, Cemetery Road , Tibidabo and some turn. As this weekend passed around Catalunya near Sant Cugat, I was going to around 12:00 on the road to see how passing the cracks. We rutón and cracks up watching the suffering ... ... what more could you ask for.

So on Saturday night I prepared the clock, advancing the time, which sleep one hour earlier. As I put out only at 7:15 to leave at 8:00, if you know you see that I have hit a good early start, but hey, you're already used to doing it every weekend.
I get up, look the balcony, and black balls good !!!!!!!, I am a biker and I'm not afraid of anything, if I shot for trialeras scares you only see them as not going out with risk of rain, and over the skinny ... .. who's afraid ... ... ... .. lunch as a champion of toast with butter and jam, which is being "lunch of the gods" and the street. Walk out the front door and have not gone or 2 seconds it turns to rain ... ..

I shit on the p ... .. to ... ... .... To hell out. Throw up again ... .... When I go and I have the whole family awake .... Fuck if I take two minutes to climb and they were all asleep ... ... .. party begins ... .. jejejejjeje

the end they threw raining all morning so I could not go out again, about by 12:00 the sun comes out as "fuck" ... .... basically kick ass ... ...
Nothing I connect to the website of the volta and decide to go to Montjuïc to see the cracks up one of the few increases that were going to do throughout the course. As I know the area I just at a point in the Font del Gat, the road makes paella, and there they were able to see. Not really rise has much as last year I remember having done in large dish, or to imagine as they put the "pros." The truth is that as experience is amazing, all the roadblock, and a few minutes before moving all the cars of the organization, the Catalan police, I really think he had more bikes of Mossad Al cyclists ... ... jejejejeje Apparently I was not the only one who thought this was a good site, I found quite a few bikers out there, that chance is what you have to understand something about it you know where the best places ... ..

spent almost nailed the end on time and as expected the whole milk !!!!!!! The truth is that I liked ... ... .. a group of escapees first 5 or 6 and then the whole group tried to find a counter, but it was impossible ... ...
After all the firing, the Mogollon Car equipment ... full of bikes to the top. I pray that they fall one and did not notice but it was not ... ... ... Biker Sant was not me ... ...

Once everyone went home and I went to remembered images TV, when they start up a port usually throw the bottles and I went looking to see if there was any. And bingo, I found two, but one was broken, I put it in the dishwasher and the truth is that it has been again very clean now, lest I leave the analysis altered, these guys they get all, like me say at work .......

Well I hope next week to hang a chronicle as God intended.

great week everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment