Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wrestling In Pantyhos

MORE OF NATURE WALK





Last carnival bridge Somiedo we move to the intention of making comprehensive LAKES, surprised to find the paquetón of snow, and we without rackets ... . could not reach the top The Farrapona, cars just came up salience and from there on snowshoes ... not impossible .... So we had to make and "well formed" so that we enjoy with the two routes we did.
The 1 st Lake Valley Lake Valley, a spectacular place and an increase with the amount of snow we had and how hot it was ... durum was at times, reward in the fall but we did almost flying jajajajajaja.


The first day we went to inspect the road that would cross the next day .... The chupiteles Auteri is covered, that cold!






The spectacular rise, the valley is fantastic ... there is so much snow that they no longer feel my legs going up and up, it's hot, and plenty of all clothing ... that heats and over bull tengooooooooooo.Y colors Hop over here hahaha, and the footprints of animals across the road.






y. .. We arrived at Lake shawl me in the snow, to heat thanks !.... as this chilly snow




The lake is covered by white cloth, on some sides of pure ice and Manuel down to the lake .... intended to go over it .... but .... go down the ice is melting and is a danger .... so is that with my cries of Manuel subeeeeeeeeeeeee, gather the heavy nose and think I'm coming ...." "jajajajaja.



laughter we had with these scenes .... if

enjoy as gourds

I
to lower if that joy, a clean race, jumping in the snow, with all that is .... although the fall will slip in quick .... soft snow Sara opens her appetite and comidita us in the
Auteri

Purple pusimossssssssssssssssss us! to stew, stew, cod, stewed meat, whiskey tart frisuelos and poet ....¡¡ going to walk, to download this inflón! jajajajaja.Que famine had.





REFLECTION:

"I DO NOT LIKE TO HAVE BY MY SIDE TO PERSONS QUEDABIEN"
of people have always seemed dangerous, so today I have my ... tomorrow I have another of my ... I've always loved being around these people standing up against injustice ... and especially ..! against the injustices committed by their friends ... it seems much more honorable to pretend to be well with everyone ... my attitude bothers me a lot to you ....¿ @ s?

0 comments:

Post a Comment