Monday, March 21, 2011

Navy And Mustard Rooms




Crowning Barcelona
by David

Friday March 18, 2011


This weekend I had family commitments, and everything was going to week thus had to take the one day that could go that was on Friday afternoon.
As I'm in the process of physical recovery, I wanted to check that this was physically after the break for knee problems. I'm getting pretty
cane theme, doing roll at home, three days a week, good I made two weeks but hey .......... seems to take longer because the egg roll is boring, but you have to sacrifice ........... is what we have ... .
So Friday at 15:00 o'clock leaving home with a huge desire to step collserola, loaded with my sticks and my gel Membrillo if petaba, and thank god I did not use ..... several days to came out by collserola not, so the win was tremendous.
I started going through my area, Sant Pere Martir and when I was in the square mireia decided to climb to the lookout tower next to Sant Pere Martir, but on the back, the chunga and leave for another day there is no petar all cartridges that the first day ....... Then I was pulling font Groga giving some more and went back down to Sant Measure. The theme was to go to Can Coll and then walk up the esses Free area until forat the vent, but in the end as he was not sure if have time, and that he had no lights and was afraid that I done at night, I went to can Borrell and went down the road to Can Coll, but turned around and got back in the same place, that is, Can Borrell, Sant measure and the s to Groga Font. Amazing how low the water collserola. Then climb up
typical Vallvidrera and when I was on the road, I entered the urge to do a bit of road and decided by road to the Tibidabo.
When I got up I saw the back Montjuic Castle, i thought ..... if I raise my helmet the two most famous mountains of Barcelona in the afternoon.
And so ....... as it was getting dark I had to go to all milk, I went to the Plaza del Tibidabo Michael, the little paths down to the Hospital Sant Joan de Deu, then bicycle track to home. Plaza
When I got to Spain and was a "tad petadete" but as I was going to win and I still had the strength I got to the Castle of Montjuic, up the English Village.
the end the feeling was pretty good, I felt pretty well, actually better than I expected. I suppose the roller sessions are paying off ........
flojillo but hey I'm still gradually ........ that we must not rupture life ....

the end I did 64 km in 4 hours and a drop of about 1300 or so, the thing gets better ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment