Saturday, March 12, 2011

Panasonic Bq-390 Craigslist

Go back ............ by David.

After more than a year's hiatus blogger, biker not, return to our chronicles. Shortly we will expand our routes and information with our new mounts.

As you see in the photos the bike park has been changing and improving.

one hand John sold his Yeti 575 and the rigid Ghost by Yeti ASR Carbon, a cucumber ......... Furthermore Txemanu
also sold its picture of the Ghost Amr and bought a brand pepinazo Progress under 11 kg.Como not just adapt and was that the bike had little tour, and clear drops as criminalized, has decided to change the picture for a Progress Q10, and has taken the components of the Ghost.
by my side I've been improving lowering components almost 1 kg of weight and leaving my taste. I changed the fork and wheels, noticing much change.

changes have not only been at the component level and paintings. We have also started on the road.
I was the first to buy the skinny, a Progress Phase Carbon with the group 105 which is a fable.
all rushed the day crack the box to the Genius. I had to send it to Scott and they check that box was a change in warranty and return it, we go from 2 to 3 months insurance. Obviously could not be without bike so long and so after level so dramatically that I took, at least compared with other years, so I had the perfect excuse to buy the skinny. In fact we had planned to buy a few months later, but we had to pass him.
John promised what he said in his day, and also bought a skinny, namely the Orbea Orca.
And so for a few months I was dating the road, routes, brutal, and the Montseny Montserrat area. It is a joy to devour km with these bikes. That
brutal feelings, I guess it also somewhat conditioned by the route I did, quiet roads with few cars and good scenery. Mr. txemanu
other hand has been somewhat separate, well actually three, since many months ago that we three are together, each doing their own thing ......
At the end of course, the txemanu also bought the skinny, in particular, a Cannondale Synapse.
I on the other hand I'm recovering of a knee injury, I had a month in dry dock. A grip on the meniscus, which is gradually recovering. In fact the output of the first morning after a long time.

If all goes well tomorrow we txemanu route and hang with the disease.

Prepare to come strong and ready to hit us good rutones, and you of course, will be the first to know.

David.

0 comments:

Post a Comment