Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ways For Male Masterabation



Liandola by Collserola
03/13/2011
by Johnny boy

Que Pasa! So you've been injured and missed me free ... not to hear from you, although not finalized, but you always hear comments, forums, specialized websites, etc, lol ...

Well, I heartily glad to see you again, if we had lost that clear!

take I've seen your chronic discussing our Ignasi come out today with something that has been relatively common on Sundays for the last few months ...!!!

I have left home at 13 pm, Ignasi me at the Forat del Vent and with more than one hour ahead, haha \u200b\u200b....
We have made a genuine mountain bike route, Ignasi eh?? Nothing you have not ever done except for the muddy that we gobbled .............. amazing how everything was, there was no water, rivers had male!
Well, we dropped a Can Coll, have risen to the font grog, we went to Holy Cross but not before making some Rampone of rigor, with a trail of beautiful, and then to Vallvidrera and back home for my 60 km . and 1700 approx., brutal, haha \u200b\u200b...

I used your post to comment briefly on the route today, and certainly, we'll send a link to Igor and all to contribute again, we are expanding the circle!
On Friday I just went out and did a couple of new colleagues, I think it will come one day because they match well, especially pulling a lot and Freese down not completely, so it went from fucking!

Well, see you here eh ............... Freese

0 comments:

Post a Comment